Friday, August 17, 2012

Bonus Footage: Gracey at the Wedding


Last Friday I left work early to attend a wedding in the country.   It was an absolutely gorgeous setting, surrounded by vineyards, hazelnut orchards (Are they orchards if they’re nuts?) and wildflower borders.  It was a casual affair, so I wore separates:


Specifically, I wore a vintage floral skirt (thrifted) that I paired with a cream, bow blouse (Old Navy).  I added a skinny belt (Gap), pewter sandals (Lovely People) and a burgundy eelskin clutch (vintage, thrifted).  I also added a cameo bracelet, vintage lion earrings and a heart necklace, because it was a wedding after all.

I apologize for not getting better outfit shots, but I did get some photos of the glorious scenery.  Here is the aforementioned vineyard:




The hazelnut orchard is back behind the tables and wildflower border:


And here is a close up of the wildflower border:


I love that they used flowers instead of fences.  I feel like that should be a T-shirt: Flowers, Not Fences.  Anyway, it was a wonderful wedding and both the setting and the weather were just perfect.

Happy Friday, Everyone!  And have a great weekend!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment