Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Best Thing about Prints


Of course, the best thing about prints is that they don’t have to stand on their own.  You can accessorize the hell out of them if you want.  Or, you can even pair them with more prints:



You can probably guess which I prefer.  Yep, it’s true, I love mixing prints and patterns.  In part because it’s such a challenge for me; I really never know how it’s going to turn out.  And that, I think, is part of the fun.



For today, I mixed two graphic prints; the checked pants (men’s vintage, thrifted) and the diamond tunic (Old Navy).  And then, because I was on a role, I added a third print with my flats (Nine West via Piperlime).  Is it lunacy?  A little bit, perhaps, but I’d absolutely wear it again. 

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment