Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Layers and Lace


In spite of my protestations against the whole crop top trend, there are just some crop tops I can’t resist.  Like this coral piece:



I mean, it’s coral (!) and lace (!); how could I resist?  Especially when it was less than $6.00 at Nordstrom Rack.   AndI’m fresh off two months of no shopping?  Honestly, I’m not Wonder Woman, people.  Although I did do my best Wonder Woman pose today:


So, yeah, there was no way I was passing up this shirt.  Of course, it’s basically see-through because it’s lace, and that caused some consternation early on this morning.  At least until I had the idea to layer the cropped top over a similarly-hued bow blouse that I bought this weekend (Old Navy, thrifted).  I added black cropped pants (Banana Republic) and my black ankle-strap flats (Hive & Honey via Piperlime).  And then I completely forgot jewelry.  As I do.

I did remember a close up of the combination of the lace and bow though:


So, points for that then, maybe?  Yes?  Fabulous.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment