Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jumping the Gun


It was less than 80 degrees here in Oregon today, so I wore boots and a scarf:



Yes, I’m jumping the gun a bit for fall, but, unlike the Olympics, I think bloggers get two false starts, so I won’t be disqualified when fall actually arrives.  Besides, it’s still kind of summery because my dress (vintage, thrifted) is sleeveless, the infinity scarf (Plato’s Closet) is lightweight, and the boots (Steve Madden) are lighter colored.

Make no mistake though, I am ready for fall.  I’ve been Pinning fall outfits like crazy on my Fall Ready Already board, I’ve been longingly petting my riding boots and I’ve already started planning fall outfits.  All of this in spite of the fact that summer came late to Oregon; but, apparently two weeks of 90+ degree weather is all I need to be over summer.

How about you, Reader Friends?  Are you ready for fall?

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment