Thursday, August 16, 2012

Floral and Gray and Overusing Happy


First of all, let me say that you all are the best Reader Friends a gal could ask for.  Thank you so much for your comments on yesterday’s post, well, on all my posts, really.  Second of all, I finally discovered the impetus behind my ADD style.  I wear what makes me happy.  And not having a specific aesthetic means there is just more room for more things to make me happy.

Like today’s pants; today’s pants thrill me to no end:



They’re high-waisted to the point of hilarity (seriously, they’re up past my belly button), they’re floral (floral!) and, so far, pretty versatile.  Hilarious + Floral + Versatile = Happy Gracey. Last time I wore these pants I paired them with color.  Today, I paired the pants (thrifted Ralph Lauren) with a soft gray tee (Old Navy).  Okay, okay, and some color; I added teal flats (Target) because, yep, you guessed it, they make me happy. 

Speaking of happiness, Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

P.S.  Does anyone else find “happy” to be an incredibly strange word?  I didn’t before, but I totally do now; I hope I haven’t ruined it for anyone.  How terrible would that be to be the blogger who ruined the word “happy”?!

No comments:

Post a Comment