Friday, August 10, 2012

Pinspiration: Black, Lace and Cognac


I Pinned this outfit the other day with the idea to recreate it myself:

Image via fashionworship.com

This is my version of the above look:



One of the reasons I Pinned this look is because although I already had all the pieces, it’s not something I would necessarily put together myself.  I mean, it’s just so neutral.  But, I’m trying to become more comfortable with neutrals so I thought I’d give this look a shot.  To do so, I paired my knit pencil (vintage, thrifted) with a cream, lace blouse (Limited), a cognac belt (thrifted) and cognac sandals (Jeffrey Campbell via Nordstrom).  I also added Nikki Jacoby earrings, some bracelets and a vintage necklace (via the Plucky Maidens Junkfest).  And, I think I liked it.  You know, for neutrals.

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment