Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Different Kind of Pinspiration

This outfit was inspired not by Pinterest, but by the pins on this outfit of the, well, fabulous, April, over at Knocked Up Fabulous:



Instead of a bright blue skirt (I think I packed mine for winter) I paired my cream sweater (thrifted, Goodwill) with my mocha-colored skirt (thrifted, Goodwill).  I also added black tights (Spanx via Nordstrom), belt (thrifted, Goodwill) and boots (thrifted, Goodwill) and an infinity scarf (Steve Madden via Macys).

And, of course, I added a vintage brooch cluster (all via Lil' Gypsy Vintage):


I like how the scarf ties in the black boots and tights and love the little pop of red from the floral brooch.  This is definitely something I'd wear again; perhaps next time with my blue skirt if I can remember where I put it.

Happy Wednesday, All!  And Happy New Year!

Gracey



No comments:

Post a Comment