Monday, January 14, 2013

Feels Like 20



You guys, it has been absolutely been freezing here in Oregon.  Today, for example, it is 27 degrees, but feels like 20.  I tried to dress accordingly:



Seriously, it’s frickin’ cold and maybe it’s because I’m continuing to ride my bike, but I can’t seem to dress warmly enough.

I thought today’s outfit of jeans (Bandolino via Macys), a cozy sweater (Old Navy), wool socks and riding boots (Enzo Angolini “Saylem”) would work, but I was actually still cold.  Especially on the ride in.  I’m happy it’s not raining, but by the time I get to work I am still pretty well frozen in spite of a scarf, stocking cap and leather gloves.  And my office is not remotely overheated either, so I stay chilled all day.  

I think I’m going to continue with jeans, sweaters & boots for the rest of the week, but may have to add tights under my jeans and another pair of socks.  

What about you, Reader Friends?  Do any of you have any tricks for staying warm in the winter?

Happy Monday, All!  Stay Warm!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Old Navy leopard sweater
Similar skinny jeans
Enzo Angolini "Saylem" boots

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment