Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wow, That Is A Lot of Yellow



It is.  Except that it’s not yellow.  It’s mustard, or goldenrod, if you will.  But, really, whatever color you call it, yes, it’s a lot:



I don’t know what possessed me to go so boldly, monochromatically mustard today.  I think it’s just because I could.  I had all of the pieces and figured “why not”?  The pieces of which I speak are a sweater skirt (vintage via Value Village), a bow blouse (Gap), a cashmere sweater (via Goodwill) and tights (Target).  I also added a studded belt (Michael Michael Kors via Nordstrom) and riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom). 

This is not something I would usually wear and I doubt I’ll wear all of these pieces together again.  I like mustard and I like monochromatic looks, but the two combined in one outfit is just a lot of look, even for me.  It was a fun experiment though and well worth the confusion on my co-workers faces.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment