Thursday, January 17, 2013

Double Denim and Rose Gold



The weather is supposed to warm up to 44 degrees today so I thought I’d give denim another shot.  A double dose this time, with some rose gold:



As of this writing it is still only 34 degrees and I am cold.  Because denim is cold.  I don’t know how cowboys do it.  But, hopefully for the ride home my combination of a denim shirt (Caslon via Nordstrom), polka dot skinnies (Wit & Wisdom via Nordstrom), rose gold sweater (Remain via Nordstrom) and boots (Enzo Angolini “Saylem” via Nordstrom) will be warm enough.  It certainly wasn’t this morning.

Heh.  I just realized that everything in this outfit is from Nordstrom.  Well, everything except the earrings:


They are 80s cloisonné and are from my mom.  Thanks, Mom!

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look:
Similar Wit & Wisdom polka dot skinnies
Similar denim shirt
Similar coated rose gold sweater
Enzo Angolini “Saylem” boots
I couldn't find any cloisonné earrings like mine, but there are tons on Etsy (like these, these and these)

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment