Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Olive Leopard



It’s true, I do.  Leopard is probably my favorite neutral other than black.  Andit’s a neutral that looks good with black:



I borrowed the idea for this outfit from this look of Cambria’s at Jupe.  She wore forest green tights, but for some reason I don’t have forest green tights (I know, it’s weird to me too) so I went with olive.  Which ended up working in my favor because the spots on my leopard scarf are olive-hued as well.

In addition to my olive tights (Hue via Macys) and olive leopard scarf (???), I wore a black dress (vintage via Goodwill) layered over a black turtleneck (Gap) and black ankle boots (Nine West ‘Darsy’).  I also added a studded belt because I was worried the scarf-as-bow was too twee.  I like to think the belt reaffirms my status as a Billy Bad Bottom.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

Shop the look:
Similar olive tights
Similar leopard scarf
Similar black dress
Nine West 'Darsy' ankle boots
Similar studded belt

** Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks in this blog post may yield commission/compensation for the writer. Please see the Disclosure tab for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment