Friday, January 4, 2013

Kind of a Big Deal

I have something to tell you, Dearest Reader Friends.  And it's kind of a big deal.

Many of you have already seen this post of Sal's where she introduces the Already Pretty Team.  But, if you haven't, I'm happy to be the first to tell you that I am a member of that team!

As you can imagine, I am beyond excited about this opportunity.  I am a huge fan of Sally's and it's an honor to be working along side her and the other fabulous contributors.  I think she's put together a team that really does offer something for everyone.

The other contributors are:

Nadine from Adorkable Undies

Une femme d’un certain âge

Luanne from Weesha’s World

Ashe from Ash in Fashion

Sonja from Hello Beauty!

I have a great deal of respect for all of these women; as Sal says, they're all "smart, talented and stylish." I can't wait to read their posts and I hope you'll visit all of us over at Already Pretty to read them too.


Happy Friday, All!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey

No comments:

Post a Comment